1. First remove the release paper all at once to reveal the sticky surface of the trap, or alternatively, section
by section to compare insect catches and extend the life of the trap.
2. Detach a tie, hook through the hole at the top of the trap, and hang up the trap.
3. Remove the trap once all areas are covered in insects or dust, and replace with a new trap.
Suggested Uses:Use to lure, trap and monitor insect pests in greenhouses, gardens, orchards & vineyards, nurseries,
grow rooms, hydroponics, aquaponics, interiorscapes, landscapes, container plants, row crops and houseplants.
For trapping in the greenhouse or garden, use roughly one trap per 10-25 square feet.
For monitoring, use roughly 4-6 traps per acre.
Warning & Toxicities:
The adhesive on our Yellow Insect Traps is NON-TOXIC. However, keep in mind:
If any part of the trap is ingested, seek medical attention.
Keep your traps out of the reach of children and pets.
Keep your traps away from your hair and eyes. The adhesive could easily attach and pull out hair and lashes.
Shelf Life: 2+ years when stored carefully.
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- Can be used in an organic pest control programme.
- Reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
- Can be used to monitor how many pests are active as well as a control method.
- Environmentally friendly
The traps are biodegradable and not made from plastic, but instead made with treated cardboard. This degrades much quicker after use than alternative, more traditional sticky traps, which are made from plastic and remain a waste product in nature for years.
- Long lasting traps
Our Eco Sticky Traps provide great value for money. They are supplied as a pack of five traps, and each trap has two release papers on, which means that each trap can be used two times. This can be achieved by peeling back one side of paper to reveal the glue trapping area beneath. Once this is full of insects another side of the trap can be used as you pull off another release paper.
Fly traps can be used both indoors and outdoors. Indoors are usually used in restaurants, kitchen, chicken coops, horse barns, and garage. Outdoors are usually used in orchards, gardens and other places. Observe where the flies tend to congregate and, if possible, put your fly trap in or close to that area.
If you are a glue traps dealer, it is a good choice for you to buy fly traps at hopsonglue.com. We are a professional manufacturer of fruit fly traps, and we can provide you with the best price and satisfactory solutions.