These glue dots for balloons are double-sided acid-free adhesive dots for permanent bonding tiny items like buttons, charms, fibers, intricate die cuts, jewels, ribbons, and sequins to any scrapbooking, card making, or metope decoration project. Balloon glue dots are removable glue dots can easily be detached without leaving a messy residue or damaging surfaces. They are perfect for home, office, and school projects.
● Point of purchase display assembly.
● Adhering matting in picture frames.
● Sealing and resealing food & beverage cartons.
● Building (gluing) pocket/presentation Folders.
● Make a non-adhesive product, adhesive.
● Assembling sample books.
● Securing items within clamshells
● Joining sheeting, films, liners, papers, etc.
● Securing items prior to shrink wrapping.
● Sign and display manufacturing.
● Transparent color, double-sided adhesive
● Doesn't damage the wall
● Strong adhesion, no trace bonding
● Instant bond: no drying time
● Invisible finish: ideal for posters
How to use
Peel off the adhesive tape
Put the glue on the balloon
Paste the balloon
Glue dots are pressure-sensitive adhesive dots, great value and they really work well. They hold securely but are easy to remove. Used in various different applications, such as using them on wedding favors and centerpieces. sticking credit cards to paper, arts, and crafts, and as a safe adhesive for children to use, without needing a hot glue gun.