The epoxy putty stick is a fast-setting, industrial-strength powerful adhesive, It can permanent repairs to anything made of steel or other metals. Once applied, it will form a stronger adhesive force and cure within 1 hour to form a hard, permanent, and waterproof seal.
The fast repair epoxy putty stick can be used to seal holes, bond acid-resistant ceramic tiles, wood, many rigid plastics, concrete, and stone, etc. It is more used in industry
Available in 2 sizes - 25g, 50g.
Available in 2 packs - 25g*20pcs, 50g*1pcs.
Available in epoxy adhesive liquid and epoxy putty stick.
Provide customized services - logo, pack, specification, etc. Please send us your request.
1. The base surface should be dry, solid, free of oily dirt, looseness, and hollowing.
2. During construction, air circulation in the construction environment should be maintained.
3. The curing dose can be increased or decreased depending on specific environmental factors.
4. After construction, the utensils should be cleaned with acetone immediately.
5.The product should be stored in a ventilated and cool place, and away from fire.
6.Strictly prevent sun and rain during transportation to prevent collision.
1. Suitable for sealing and anti-corrosion of interfaces of underground pipelines, hydropower stations, dam foundations, etc.
2. It is suitable for repairing cracks and honeycombs of building beams, columns, pile caps, etc.
3. It is suitable for bonding steel structure and concrete, and can be made into wear-resistant floor.
4. It is used for the protection against impact and abrasion, cavitation and freezing and thawing of the overflow surface of hydraulic structures, as well as repairing after damage.
The epoxy putty stick is a two part adhesive. which, when mixed together in equal amounts, forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be used to repair or rebuild anything made of metal and steel reinforcement
Use enough acetone to dip the epoxy putty into the surface. After the two part epoxy putty is softened, wipe it with a soft cloth.
Epoxy mortar, epoxy cement, and epoxy putty are all filled.
Epoxy mortar is mainly fine sand filler, epoxy mortar is mainly powder filler, and epoxy putty is mainly putty powder.
Mortar is used for wear-resistant floor smoothing repair, foundation reinforcement repair, and anti-corrosion (large-scale repair).
Cement and mortar have the same function and have the function of bonding steel plates, tiles, and marbles (repair + bonding).
Putty is a thick paste-like coating for smoothing the surface of the wall, which is different from mortar and mortar.