Hopson clear silicone sealant is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile, and porcelain. This 100% Silicone Sealant is excellent for any heavy-duty or touch-up project and canbe used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
● Good quality: High viscosity, non-toxic, odourless, not easy to fall off.
● Easy to use: High-strength bonding, repair lasts for a long time, light and easy to apply.
●Practical and reliable: Can withstand high temperatures . When fully cured, it is as hard,
and the bond line thickness is uniform.
● Wide application: Can be used for casting steel, sand holes and holes, and filling cracks
and other casting defects. It can be used to repair fuel tanks, antibacterial fishbowl, car lamp,
pipelines, broken concrete and more.
● Easy to use: Just mix, apply and wait dry for a few hours. The full curing time is up to 24 hours.
Clear silicone sealant uses
Clear silicone sealant is a great aquarium-safe sealant, it is flexible and can withstand constant
immersion in water, and is resistant to both seawater and salt mist, making it perfect for fish tank repairs.
Fix a leaking aquarium steps
1. Remove Some Water. In order to successfully fix a leak in your aquarium, you have to make sure the leaking
spot is no longer submerged in the water of the tank.
2. Scrape off the Old Sealant
3. Clean the Leaking Spot Thoroughly.
4. Seal the Leaking Spot
5. Allow the sealant to dry for 24 to 48 hours. You should then test your fish tank for leaks before filling it up back in.
|1. Press down on the gun’s release tab and pull the pressure valve||2. Insert the tube of silicone into the gun|
|3. Adjust the trigger so that it is calibrated with the size of your tube||4. Prepare the surface you wish to seal|
|5. Cut a hole in the silicone tube||6. Test your silicone on a piece of scrap material|
|7. Apply the sealant to your surface||8. Allow the sealant to dry|
Method1: Use distilled white vinegar to remove black mould from silicone sealant
It can take up to 4-7 days to stop stinking depending on the brand. Hopson low odor silicone sealant 4 days to stop stinking. Remember that the sealant should not apply much. Too thick, and not suitable for curing. The stink will be great and the lasting time will be long.
In a ventilated environment, use a cotton pad to soak the nail polish remover and rub it on the affected area until the silicone starts to loosen. Roll-off the residue with your fingers to help the process along. Wash your hands with warm soapy water to remove the residue